Consent Metrics in the Cookie Compliance banner contains important information on your site visitor cookie consent and blocked and allowed third-party services.
On the Consent Metrics tab in the configuration section, you can specify the text strings used in this part of the banner.
Consent Metrics consists of the following options:
- Protection & Metrics Heading – Section heading title
- Protection & Metrics Description – Description of the Privacy & Metrics section explaining to the visitor what it contains
- Protection Heading – Heading of the Privacy Protection block.
- Services Blocked – Name of the list of blocked 3rd party services.
- Services Allowed – Name of the list of allowed 3rd party services.
- Metrics Heading – Heading of the Consent Metrics block.
- Consent ID – Unique identifier of a site visitor consent. Will be blank if consent is not set.
- Date of Consent – Day and time when the user gave consent.
- Data Access Level – Level of data access to which the user has consented. The name of the consent level according to your chosen terminology.
- Purpose Categories – A comma-separated list of categories of purposes agreed to by the visitor to your site.
- Duration of Consent – Duration of consent selected from the options specified in the configuration.