Consent Message Guide
Default Consent Heading & Message:
- Heading: We believe your data is your property and support your right to privacy and transparency.
- Message: Select a Data Access Level and Duration to choose how we use and share your data.
Note: These fields are only configurable for domains with a Professional Plan.
Default Message Text:
These recommendations are meant to provide guidance only. They are designed to be easily translated into other languages, as well as comply with the first-level information display requirements outlined in the latest regulations. Note: These fields are only configurable for domains with a Professional Plan.
Private Level (Default = "Silver")
- Highest level of privacy. Data accessed for necessary basic operations only. Data shared with 3rd parties to ensure the site is secure and works on your device
Balanced Level (Default = "Gold")
- Balanced experience. Data accessed for content personalisation and site optimisation. Data shared with 3rd parties may be used to track you and store your preferences for this site.
Personlised Level (Default = "Platinum")
- Highest level of personalisation. Data accessed to make ads and media more relevant. Data shared with 3rd parties may be use to track you on this site and other sites you visit. "
Default Consent Level
To comply with the latest regulations, all cookies are blocked by default until a visitor clicks "save my preferences".
According to GDPR and similar data protection laws, all non-essential cookie categories must be toggled to "off" by default - This means that the only fully compliant setting for Default Consent Level is "Silver" (Private Level). To help you adjust and reduce any negative impact to your business in the short-term, we enable you to set the Default Consent Level to have Functional + Analytics cookies toggled ON by setting the Default Consent Level to "Gold" (Balanced Level).
PLEASE NOTE that we cannot represent full compliance with the current laws if you enable this setting, and be aware of the risk.