How to Reset your Plugin-App Integration
If you are experiencing issues getting your Cookie Compliance banner to display, and have already addressed any caching mechanisms that would prevent the publishing process from working properly, here is a workaround that enables you to manually reset the application <> plugin integration so that the banner displays properly:
- Go to your Account page in Cookie Compliance app and click the 3-dot menu next to the domain name; choose the "Edit" option
- Copy the AppID and Secret Key fields shown below:
- On your WordPress plugin settings page, delete the AppID and Secret Key fields, and click Save Changes.
- On the plugin settings page make sure the "Deactivation" checkbox is selected. Then, Save Changes and deactivate the plugin.
- Reactivate the plugin, and paste the AppID and Secret Key you copied from the application into the fields provided, and Save Changes.
This should fully reset your plugin, at which point you can go back to your Configuration page in the app and click "Publish Now".